Decision Maker: SCR - Mayoral Combined Authority Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
• 2018/19 Annual Report on Treasury Management
• 2018/19 Revenue and Capital Outturn
RESOLVED, that the Mayoral Combined Authority:
1. Notes the 2018/19 outturn position (which is subject to external audit) for the Mayoral Combined Authority’s revenue budget and capital programme, including the reserves statement.
2. Approves in principle the proposal supported by the LEP Board to reinvest some or all of the income accrued from LGF to support resourcing the development of business cases, subject to further work being undertaken to develop the proposition in detail
3. Approves the revenue programme variations.
4. Notes that the level and accounting for reserves (including the PTE revaluation reserve) will be reviewed as part of the MTFS refresh
5. Approves the carry forward of £10.6m of underspend on the South Yorkshire transport capital programme.
6. Approves the continuation of the Key Account Manager revenue programme, and delegates authority to the SCR Head of Paid Service and Section 73 Officer to extend the contract of the Investment Manager and to accept the grant
Report author: Mike Thomas
Publication date: 03/06/2019
Date of decision: 03/06/2019
Decided at meeting: 03/06/2019 - SCR - Mayoral Combined Authority Board
Effective from: 24/08/2019