Decision Maker: SCR - Mayoral Combined Authority Board
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Monitoring report of quarter 1 capital and
A report was received to provide the Q1 position for the revenue and capital programmes of the Sheffield City Region Mayoral Combined Authority for the financial year 2019/20.
Members were asked to consider the following virements between budget heads within the MCA/LEP revenue budget:
• Transfer £218k from Business Support to Staffing to reflect the fact that the 6 members of the SCR Finance Team became employees of the SCR with effect from 1 July 2019 (previously they were employees of SCC and therefore charged as Business Support).
• Transfer £24k from Premises to Staffing to cover the proportion of the Building Manager’s salary costs chargeable to the MCA/LEP budget.
RESOLVED, that the MCA:
1. Notes the forecast underspend of c. £204k on the MCA/LEP Revenue Budget.
2. Notes the forecast spend on the MCA/LEP Revenue Programmes is to budget.
3. Notes the forecast overspend of c. £615k on the South Yorkshire Transport Revenue Budget.
4. Notes the changes to the South Yorkshire Transport Capital Programme.
5. Approves the budget variations in relation to staffing costs as contained within the report.
Report author: Mike Thomas
Publication date: 07/10/2019
Date of decision: 23/09/2019
Decided at meeting: 23/09/2019 - SCR - Mayoral Combined Authority Board
Effective from: 15/10/2019
Current call-in Count: 0