The purpose of the Infrastructure Board is to drive the development and delivery of the SCR’s programme and activity on this theme.
The role of the Infrastructure Board is to:
· shape future policy development and priorities on issues related to infrastructure;
· develop infrastructure programmes;
· make investment decisions within the agreed budget and policy on infrastructure, as delegated by the Mayoral Combined Authority (MCA);
· accept grants with a value of less than £2 million; and
· monitor programme delivery and performance on infrastructure.
The Terms of Reference for this Board can be found in the Mayoral Combined Authority Constitution.
Infrastructure Board meetings are not public however, papers are published 5 clear working days prior to each meeting and draft minutes are published within 10 clear working days of the meeting taking place. The final minutes of Board meetings are published within 10 clear working days of being approved. Some papers may be withheld from publication. If this is the case, the agenda will indicate the appropriate exemption under Schedule 12A of the Local Government Act 1972.