· UK Atomic Energy Authority
· Waverley Local Centre
· Company 0098, in the Sheffield area seeking c£1.3m investment into a tourism project creating 87 jobs.
· Sheffield University Technical College – Engineering and advanced manufacturing talent pipeline (value of £494,900)
· Doncaster College – specialist VFX training equipment (value £906,000)
· Scheme 003_2 – LO197 in the Sheffield City Council area. Seeking c£1,517m of investment to support the development of up to 106 new homes.
*Approval of schemes at this meeting is subject to the schemes progressing through the Assurance Framework requirements.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Both;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Notice of proposed decision first published: 05/02/2019
Anticipated restriction: Part exempt - View reasons
Decision due: 3 Jun 2019 by SCR - Mayoral Combined Authority Board
Contact: Melanie Dei-Rossi, Assistant Director - Programme Email: melanie.DeiRossi@sheffieldcityregion.org.uk.
Documentation for consideration/other relevant documents: Mayoral Combined Authority Report